Custom Search

Sunday, September 20, 2009

shahrukh khan, Karan have great taste in men: John


Believe it or not, the Bollywood hunk also dealt with pimples in his younger days.

John speaks of having so many pimples when he was young that he always used to look down and speak to girls, he revealed on the show Tere Mere Beach Mein.

John told host Farah Khan, says, “I used to be very shy. There was a time when my face was full of pimples and I just never used to look up when in the company of girls so much so that they used to feel that I was such a shy, sweet, decent boy. Only I couldn’t tell them that my face is full of pimples and that’s the only reason I’m looking down!” John then goes on to reveal that he always lost out to girls he had a crush on in school due to his shyness. He says, “I was very shy in school and all the girls I had a crush on liked someone else...now it’s changed a bit.” Farah asks if it was then Bipasha who ‘pataofied’ him and John quips, “No, I had changed totally by then... I had become like a raging bull.”

Farah takes John back to his modelling days when he was the hottest male model. John then reveals that the judges at Gladrags competition were none other than Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar. To which, Farah in her characteristic humour says, “Wow...I must say their choice in men is good!” Farah quizzes John on whose poster he had on his wall just like a survey revealed that most girls today have a poster of John in their rooms.

John says, “I just have one international star as my hero..Tom Cruise.” Farah asks, ”Koi ladki ya heroine ke nahi thi?” John says no and Farah reverts, ”That’s why you did Dostana!”
John smiles, “Tabhi Dostana ki...pehle Tom Cruise, then Abhishek Bachchan..then Shah Rukh Khan.” Farah sums it up saying, “so you were into guys as a kid!” John laughs, “Farah, I was never into guys.”

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home